Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

For Halloween this year Ryan and I went to my parent house for our annual Halloween Party with the family! We ate some delicious soup and food and afterwards we went trick or treating with some of the kids! I think they had a great time and loved getting scared by Ryan. They have a good time together teasing each other. While we were out there were some crazy boys that were throwing water balloons at people and of course some of us got hit. RUDE! Hopefully the phone call to the police helped catch those little rascals.


Ryan and I dressed up as Mickey and Minnie Mouse and loved how our costumes turned out. We made our mouse ears and bow and I was so grateful mom found the material for my skirt. She used her skilled and sewed it up for me real fast! I found my yellow flats at Fashion Corner in Draper for $18.00!


Anyway, we had a good time together and ate way too much chocolate.
Hope everyone else had a fun and spooky Halloween. 


No comments: